Effective February 1, 2019
- What information we collect.
- With whom it is shared.
- How it can be corrected.
- How it is secured.
- How policy changes will be communicated.
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Collection of Information, Use, and Sharing
Your Control and Access to Your Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
Surveys and Contests
Notification of Changes
Our Do Not Track (DNT) Notice
Discus Direct LLC does not engage in tracking users on the site or across third-party sites for the purpose of targeted advertising. Therefore, Discus Direct LLC will not honor DNT requests. There are third-party websites that track users browsing behaviors and activities when these sites provide content to you. This allows them to customize the information they provide. There is a strong possibility that embedded content, such as social media links that send the user to the site, may enact cookies on the user's browser. At present, third parties are not allowed to collect any personally identifiable information from Discus Direct LLC's website without your consent or provided to them by you directly. If you wish to configure your browser to set the Do Not Track signal, please follow this link.